- Cook chicken breast fillets according to instructions on packaging.
- While chicken fillets are cooking, prepare toppings.
- In a bowl, mix corn with chopped coriander, lime juice, olive oil and jalapeno; season and transfer to serving bowl.
- Place salsa and sour cream in serving bowls.
- On large service platter, place lettuce leaves, coriander stalks, bell pepper, onion, cheese and corn, salsa and sour cream bowls.
- Serve with crispy chicken filets as soon as they come out of the oven.
Mexican Lettuce Wraps with Crunchy Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Fillets
Servings : 5 (2 wraps)
Prep time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 30 min.