- Melt butter in a large pan, add bread cubes and brown 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Reserve.
- Cut the bacon slices into large pieces. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks and garlic. Add the oil in a fine stream, whisking constantly.
- Add the capers, anchovy paste and lemon juice. Correct seasoning. Reserve.
- In a salad bowl, toss together the lettuce, vinaigrette, croutons and bacon.
- Sprinkle with the cheese. Divide into 6 large plates each accompanied by a panko parmesan chicken breast. Serve immediately.
Bake panko parmesan chicken breasts according to instructions on the package. While they are baking, prepare the Caesar salad.
If you would like to make one portion at a time, keep the remaining vinaigrette and bacon refrigerated, the croutons in the pantry in a resealable container and prepare the lettuce according to the quantity of salad desired.