- Bake panko parmesan chicken breasts according to instructions on the package.
- Five minutes before the end of baking top with provolone slices.
- Cut bread lengthwise in two and spread half the olive oil inside. Place on a baking sheet and then into oven to heat.
- Heat a frying pan with the remaining oil. Add sliced onions and cook two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pepper slices and cook another two minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove ciabatta from oven and spread pesto inside, add chicken breast and cheese and top with onions and peppers.
- Close and cut into two. Serve immediately.
Panko parmesan chicken breast on Italian ciabatta
Servings : 1
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 30 min.